Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Some more pictures

Yesterday, I took Daniel in the swimming pool. He had a great time (although the pictures don't really show it). He got so relaxed, he almost fell asleep! We also had dinner with our new friend from Woodland Hills, and another woman adopting through the NoCal office of our agency. This is the first time we've met other people with our agency in Guate. We are talking about going to the zoo and handicraft market today.

Danny has been doing really great. He started saying "bababa" yesterday, so now he makes several sounds. (Actually, he's saying "bababa, mamama, dadadada" right now!) And even though he's not quite crawling yet, he scooches around pretty darn well. He likes to play, especially with Eric. He also likes to play in the baby lounge around the other babies. And, he likes looking at books.

Anyway, here is the good part: More pictures!







3 comments:

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

I LOVE the pictures!
I am so happy for you guys! Enjoy your time in Guatemala and get ready for all the attention when you return home.
Have a safe trip home!
((((HUGS)))
Amy

Mary Ann said...

He is sooooooo cute! I know you are so estatic to never have to leave him again! Congratulations!
Mary Ann

Amy said...

Danny is just precious. What an amazing time...bringing your little one home!