Well, I think we're pretty much ready for Danny to come home. His room is ready (although he'll be sleeping in our room for awhile), I have diapers and formula and cereal. He has clean clothes. Eric even put the glider together (thanks, Aunt Reba, Uncle Bill, Aunt Patty and Uncle Erv!), so I'm looking forward to "gliding" and reading to Danny. He already has a sizeable collection of fabulous books!
Today is my last day at work for 6 glorious months, and we leave for Guatemala tomorrow night. I am excited, and also a nervous wreck! I feel like I'm jumping out of my skin. We will be so happy when Daniel is finally home, in our house, and all the rigamorole is over.
Danny's foster mother is supposed to bring him to us at noon on Thursday. We'll be in Guatemala for a week, and will be home on Wednesday the 20th. From now on, Valentine's Day will be our Family Day!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment