Hello, family and friends! Just letting you know that we're leaving for another visit trip this Thursday night (taking the red-eye). Danny's foster mom Rosa will bring him to our hotel Friday morning, and will pick him up Monday night. So we get almost 4 days with our boy! Can't wait! Daniel will turn 7 months old next Tuesday. We're looking forward to seeing how he's changed since we last saw him, in early September. Stay tuned for pictures (including Danny is his first Halloween costume!) - we're bringing the laptop with us.
I wish we had more news to share, but we haven't heard anything yet. We still are hoping to bring Danny home in December, but we need to get out of PGN before we can get a real idea of a timeframe. We've been in PGN 10 weeks. Sr. Barrios, let us OUT!
FYI, I finally figured out how to get the videos from our video camera into the computer. Now I'm trying to get them onto YouTube or into this blog. But I'm an idiot when it comes to this stuff, so who knows how long that will take. I'll keep working on it!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have a great visit trip and we will keep our fingers crossed that Barrio's lets you escape PGN soon.
Post a Comment