Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Photos from Visit Trip #3














We just spent 4 terrific days with Daniel at the Marriott in Guatemala City. It's amazing how much he changed in less than 2 months. The big news is that he has his 2 front bottom teeth. He also has more hair, and can roll over (to the left, but not to the right). Another big milestone: He has learned to use the remote control. All of a sudden the TV program changed, and we looked over to see Daniel happily changing channels! He did really well with us, especially considering he was teething AND had a cold (which he gave to Eric and me, of course!). And even though we left Danny a couple days before Halloween, I couldn't resist dressing him up in his first Halloween costume! We sure want to bring him home!!!

3 comments:

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

What GREAT PICTURES! I am happy to see you all together! He looks ADORABLE and you and Eric looks so happy! I am so glad you were able to see him again. They do change so much...2 TEETH OMG! I wonder if Emma will have any teeth when we visit...we leave 2 weeks from this weekend....but who's counting? :o)

Thanks for sharing your AWESOME pictures!

Amy said...

All three of you look so happy! Daniel looks adorable in all of the pictures! I hope you get your previo taken care of soon, so you can get back into PGN!!!

Good Luck!!!

Amy
(amylynn3 on adoption.com)

Anonymous said...

You all look so good with Daniel! I guess he is your little pumpkin that is just getting teeth! Great costume and how fitting!!!!