
The same friend "tagged" me, which is a blog thing. It's a Gratitude Tag, where I'm supposed to list 10 things I'm grateful for, and then tag 5 other friends. So here's my list:
1. I'm grateful we have Daniel HOME!!! Better yet, he's home in time for Hanukkah. Not everyone has been so lucky. I'm grateful every day for our beautiful boy.
2. I'm grateful for my awesome husband, who is also a wonderful daddy. If you know Eric, I'm sure you'll agree on both counts. He makes me laugh every day, and is my best friend. It doesn't hurt that he's so handsome, either!
3. I'm grateful that we're all healthy! 'Nuff said.
4. I'm grateful that we have lots of love and support from our family and friends. How would we survive without you all?
5. I'm grateful to the other 4 "Wise Women of Kravitz" who so graciously covered for me at work while I took 6 months off to bond with Danny. They were already overworked and overstressed, but they took care of my clients without a word of complaint. All I ever heard was words of support and excitement about D's adoption.
6. I'm grateful that I "fell into" a career right after college that has been such a great fit for me. As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE being with Daniel, I also love my job.
7. Along the same lines, I'm grateful that both Eric's and my employers are so flexible and family-friendly. They let us work from home when we need to (I actually regularly work at home 2 days a week), and are understanding when we need to take time off or work weird hours to accomodate a sick child or daycare closure.
8. I'm grateful to the wonderful ladies at Danny's daycare/school. I've raved about them in these pages. It's such a relief to know Daniel is in good hands while we're at work, and that he's having fun with all his little friends.
9. I'm grateful fof the Beatles. Do you think I'd have a Gratitude List without them? Do you KNOW me?! Life would be so blah without great music!
10. Im grateful I was born in America, in relative luxury, with rights and opportunities that most people in the world don't have. I don't deserve this life any more than the millions of people born into crushing poverty, and I am constantly reminded how lucky I am.
Love to you all!

2 comments:
I've been resisting commenting on every pic and story, but I can't resist responding to this list. Basically, I am just thinking about what a badass you are and how glad I am that there are wonderful people around you. How awesome. Love love love,
e
This is your sis Liz writing, btw.
Post a Comment