Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 20, 2008

FFF - Holiday party at school

OK, so my Favorite Foto Friday post is a day late. So sue me. It's worth waiting for! Here are a few pics from the holiday party at school a few days ago. It was a potluck, and Mr. Al came to play guitar and sing holiday songs with the kids. They did both Hanukkah and Christmas, since not all of the kids are Jewish. (And some of the kids probably celebrate elements of both holidays.)

I've noticed that Danny does not like being in crowds of adults he doesn't know. He was very clingy and wouldn't participate in the songs or anything. (Last weekend, we participated in the annual toy giveaway at the Variety Boys and Girls Club, and Daniel made me hold him almost the entire time. And when the Kravitz employees got together for a group picture, D cried in every photo. : ( (But he DID help put toys in kids' bags.) Anyway, at the holiday party, Danny really didn't warm up until the end, when the room starting clearing out. Then he was Mr. Happy, running all over the place.

The one thing he DID like were the latkes! I gave him one, thinking I'd have to talk him into trying it since it was a new food. But no, he went for it right away. He even walked over to the table and grabbed himself another one! Yep, he's my boy, all right!




1 comment:

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

He is getting so BIG! What a cutie pie you have. I hope you are enjoying every second of him!
I miss you!
((((HUGS))))
Amy