Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 12, 2008

Fave Foto Friday

When I got home last night, I discovered that Daniel had lined up several cars, a couple puzzle pieces, and a pair of his shoes end-to-end like a train! He's very into lining things up lately, but this is the first time he's made a train. I took the picture below this morning, as he proudly surveyed his handiwork and made accompanying train sounds. The second photo is from our Thanksgiving trip. Get the "lining up" theme?

He does this at school, too. Last week Sara asked me if I taught Danny how to do this, which of course, I didn't. She and Ziva said he's very neat and organized; he's always straightening things up at school. Hmmmm, I've gotta find a way to get him to do the same thing at home!



1 comment:

Daphne said...

Very sweet! I want a son!