Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back in PGN!

Good news - Our attorney got the document that Barrios kicked us out for, and we were resubmitted to PGN on 11/12. Our agency says the current average time to get out of PGN is still 8-11 weeks from submission/resubmission date. But, in the last week I've seen some people getting out 5-6 weeks after their resubmit date, so let's hope we're one of the lucky ones.

Everybody concentrate on this affirmation:
Daniel is out of PGN by December 31, 2007!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great news!!! I will be praying for you and your family to be out of PGN in record time!!!

Amy (amylynn3 @ adoption.com)

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

I am praying you will be in the fast pile and get out very soon!
Dec 31st Daniel will ALREADY be out of PGN. Name it to claim it, right?!

Best wishes,