Our friends Gail and Virginia and their two boys just got back from their summer back east, so it was great to see them all there. (We met Gail in Guatemala when she was picking up her younger son, so he and Daniel have a special connection!) We also saw another very nice couple, Brian and Gloria, whom we've done things with a few times. BTW, we all happen to be raising little Guatemalan Jewish boys! We all used the same mohel for their brises, too. A happy coincidence; I think it will be nice for Daniel to see other families like ours when he's old enough to notice. Anyway, it's always fun to catch up with people we've met at adoption classes, especially when they've recently brought their much-awaited children home!
But somehow, I didn't get any pictures of Danny with his little buddies. The kid in one of the pictures, who was playing in the sand with Daniel, we don't know. I think he might have just happened to be there with his parents, I don't think they're with Heartsent. But he was a sweetheart, very intent on playing with Daniel! He's very popular, you know...







2 comments:
What great pictures! Looks like so much fun! I always check your blog and keep up with your family. Sorry I don't always leave a message.
Looks like you guys had a blast!!! I LOVE getting together with other adoptive families too!!
Post a Comment